Psoriasis Diet Plan
Diet is the single most crucial thing if you want to cure psoriasis permanently. If you are overweight then limit your portion intake and try to loose some weight. overweight people tend to have worse psoriasis symptoms.
You should include foods that reduce inflammation into your diet. Fruits and vegetables are the perfect example of the food you should eat more while you should not eat any processed food and sugar.
Eat more of
- Probiotic rich foods. Fermented vegetables, kefir and yogurt are very good examples.
- Foods high in antioxidants. Vegetables, fruits, beans and nuts. It is very important to include antioxidants into your diet since it is prevention from cancer which psoriasis sufferers are prone to.
- Foods high in fiber. Once again vegetables and fruits are the best examples. They keep you digestive system healthy and help you to avoid constipation.
Eat less of
- Processed foods. Avoid canned food, processed meat, cereals, all the “microwave meals,” and so on. Stick to the rule if it has more than 5 ingredients it is probably not good for you.
- Dairy. Avoid dairy products, like milk and cheese. If you want to eat dairy look for raw and fermented options.
- Wheat. Visit your physician and ask for celliac test. You might be gluten intolerant in which case gluten will heavily promote inflammation in your body, thus rendering your healing process less effective.
- Sugar. Avoid sugary foods like soft drinks, candies, etc. Eating sugar is linked to inflammation in the body.
Psoriasis is the inflammatory skin disease. When you stop eating foods that are promoting inflammation in your body you can CURE psoriasis completely.
It might take a while for your body to completely recover to a healthy state.
Meanwhile if you are suffering from the unpleasant conditions associated with psoriasis check the formula specially developed for alleviation of such conditions…